Revenue Cycle Management
BRIDGE Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) professionals collaborate with your operational team to maximize reimbursements.
- Manage centralized billing
- End-to-end claims submissions
- Payment and denial management
- Credit balance resolution
- Management of all outstanding accounts receivable
- Generate reports and conduct analysis on performance metrics trends
Pharmacy Billing and 340b Support
BRIDGE manages all aspects of pharmacy billing and claims processing, including support for 340b programs.
- Claims processing
- Payment posting
- Payer analysis, contracting, and negotiations
- Specialized 340b program support
The BRIDGE Credentialing team ensures your certified providers are fully credentialed with insurance carriers in a timely manner, establishing a solid foundation for optimal cash flow and reimbursements.
- Nationwide end-to-end payer credentialing
- Full payer credentialing management and re-attestation activities
- Performance metrics and reporting
BRIDGE RCM professionals perform deep analysis of your RCM operations to identify pain points and opportunities.
BRIDGE customizes consultations to meet client needs for improved contracts, workflow processes, and collections.
BRIDGE contracting experts conduct advanced analysis and payer negotiation to ensure you receive the most favorable fee schedules.
- Full-scale coding audit program
- Payer analysis and contract review
- Process improvement
- Workflow assessment and recommendations