Cybersecurity, Data Integrity & Compliance
BRIDGE’s Cybersecurity, Data Integrity & Compliance services manage information security and regulatory compliance for healthcare organizations across the US.
Our holistic approach to information security and risk management aligns with NIST standards and the CIS critical security controls. In conjunction with BRIDGE IT Services, our Cybersecurity, Data Integrity & Compliance suite of services protect data throughout your environment.
BRIDGE compliance services support adherence with the HIPAA security rule for electronic protected health information (ePHI), and industry PCI-DSS standards for financial data.
The BRIDGE Virtual Chief Informational Security Officer (vCISO) service is a prime example of a strategic BRIDGE Cybersecurity, Data Integrity & Compliance service. Preparation is essential for health center business continuity in the wake of a cybersecurity incident, natural disaster, or other unforeseen disruption. BRIDGE’s entire menu of strategic services offer cost-effective executive-level strategic planning and oversight to develop policy and incident response protocols.
- HIPAA Security Officer
- Accreditation preparation and support
- Information security policy and protocol management
- Information security program management
- Security risk assessment and risk mitigation
- Contingency plan testing (aka tabletop exercises)
- Business impact analysis
- Planned testing programs
- Education, training, and awareness programs
- Security incident response and recovery
BRIDGE’s operational services offer clients a layered proactive and preventive approach to protect data assets.
- Vulnerability scanning and monitoring
- Log monitoring and alerting
- Endpoint threat protection
- Identity and access management
- Device encryption management
- Mobile device management
- Secure systems configuration
- User account monitoring and auditing