IT Security and Compliance
BRIDGE understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data. BRIDGE’s Security & Compliance services support your organization in the management of information security and regulatory compliance.
Our holistic approach to information security and risk management aligns with NIST standards and the CIS-20 critical security controls. In conjunction with our IT management services, BRIDGE’s Information Security services protect data throughout your environment.
- Endpoint protection and device encryption
- Log monitoring and alerting
- Secure systems configuration
- User account monitoring and auditing
- Security incident response
BRIDGE compliance services are designed to help U.S. based healthcare providers adhere to regulatory requirements, including HIPAA and PCI-DSS common to the industry.
- Design and manage controls to safeguard electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) in accordance with the HIPAA security rule
- Develop and maintain administrative controls required by HIPAA, such as policies and procedures
- Serve as your HIPAA security officer or support your existing HIPAA security officer
Data Center Management and Hosting
BRIDGE data center management and hosting services provide a secure and highly available Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) removing capital expense and operational requirements so your organization can focus on your business.
- Provision and manage physical and virtual servers
- Maintain hardware and operating systems related to physical and virtual servers
- Backup, recovery, and archival services
- Systems monitoring
- Uptime and capacity reporting
BRIDGE knows that the availability of your network can impact your patient services, your staff, and your revenue collection. BRIDGE can ensure the speed of your Local Area Network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN) is reliable, and repair times are minimized.
Additionally, BRIDGE offers a fully integrated suite of services designed to support the complex network environments of your business campuses and remote offices.
BRIDGE provides mobility and workplace LAN/WAN management services.
- LAN/WAN design and scalability
- Diagnosis and resolution of performance issues
- Vendor escalations
- 24×7 monitoring of managed devices
- Event detection
- Firewall management
- Performance and SLA reporting
- Maintenance, patches and upgrades
- Operate and maintain voice network
- Manage and support equipment
Application Support Services
BRIDGE provides a comprehensive suite of services designed to support the business applications you rely on. BRIDGE application services remove the ongoing operational requirements to manage your organization’s applications.
- User account management
- Vendor management
- Maintenance and monitoring
- Application hosting
- Application upgrades
IT issues can reduce staff productivity, increase frustration, and impact your business operations. BRIDGE End User Support services measures and reports out service levels for requests, resolution and satisfaction so that your staff can work confidently without waiting for IT. These metrics enable your organization to target and improve business operations and efficiency.
The BRIDGE service desk team tracks, prioritizes, escalates, and resolves all your IT service requests and incidents. In conjunction with our service desk, BRIDGE’s desk-side support provides onsite technicians for the resolution of issues with desktop and peripheral devices.
- User administration and access management
- Diagnosis and resolution of software functionality for both operating systems and standard desktop applications
- Diagnosis, repair, or replacement of defective hardware
- End point patching
- Hardware asset tracking
- Technical support of Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook, email, SharePoint
- Incident and service request reporting