Our EHR secure hosting services provide 99.99% availability, business continuity, and supports increasing your efficiency and productivity, while decreasing your capital expenses.
- System monitoring and patching
- System upgrades
- 24/7 support
- Firewall, anti-virus, and anti-malware protection
- Vulnerability scans
- Disaster recovery
- Uptime and capacity reporting
Support and Maintenance
Our EHR subject matter experts can do the heavy-lifting and efficiently maintain your EHR systems, so your organization can focus on what really matters – your patients.
- End user support and administration
- Application configuration
- Seamless upgrades, hot fixes, and patches
- Medication/Formulary updates
- ICD-10 Code updates
- Application job monitoring
- Vendor management
- Performance tuning
- Database optimization
Customization and Development
Our multi-specialty experts can assist in the design, development, documentation and maintenance of your EHR template library and ensure a manageable upgrade path for future versions.
We collaborate with your organization to tailor your EHR to your unique practice, providers and workflows while following standards and best practices.
- EHR template development and customization
- SQL Stored Procedures customizations
- Application optimization
Reporting and Analytics
Our team works with you to design and implement custom reporting and analytic solutions that empower your organization to get the right information when you need it.
- Data integration from multiple sources
- Scalable reporting solution offerings
- Creation, management, and delivery
- Custom SSRS and Crystal reports
BRIDGE partners with you to develop an implementation plan to match your organization’s unique needs. Our experts can help ensure your EHR implementation is focused on improving patient care and eliminating inefficiencies.
Our ambulatory and ancillary application implementation services include:
- Data conversions/extractions/migration
- Ancillary Implementation
- Detailed work plan that outlines the scope, approach, task, deliverables, staffing and project management
- Optimization assessments
- System build, design and configuration
- Third-party integrations
- Comprehensive testing
- Tailored training